Friday, October 26, 2012

after effects Animation and Compositing Basics

after effects Animation and Compositing Basics

after effects Animation and Compositing Basics
Combining two Adobe After Effects compositions into a single composition is helpful when you want to re-use a composition multiple times. Additionally, it is useful for applying complex changes to a group of compositions at once. Nesting is the process through which you combine compositions into a single composition, known as a nested composition or a precomposition. The entire set of compositions that are related to each other through nesting are known as the composition network.
Since switching to Premiere Pro, my editing workflow has been to lock picture in Premiere and then finish in After Effects. To date I've been using a workflow similar to the one I'd use when editing in Final Cut Pro, which was to import a final sequence into After Effects (either as an XML or by using Premiere Pro as an intermediary), and apply color correction, titling, and other effects in AE. While this approach gives a very high quality output, a problem rears its head if you want to make changes to the edit after "locking" picture. So what's the best workflow between Premiere and After Effects?
Once I change the coloring and add the final titles and effects, I find my picture lock often becomes unlocked. But now if I make changes to my edit in Premiere, they aren't reflected in AE, and so I find myself making edits in AE, which is far from ideal given the program's lack of real-time editing features (and editing tools like trim, slide, etc). And then if I need to revisit the edit in Premiere, I in fact have a newer edit in AE than I do in PPro. It's a version control nightmare. However, it's hard to beat from a price:quality perspective — this is the reason this workflow is spotlighted in Stu Maschwitz's DV Rebel's Guide. In theory, Adobe has designed Dynamic Link to solve this problem. But does it?
As far as I can tell, not really. Dynamic Link gives you two options, both of which are nice to have, but neither of which accomplishes what I'm looking for. The two options are: one, you can create an After Effects composition within Premiere Pro, and have that comp dynamically update in your Premiere sequence when you make changes in AE. The second option is to use Dynamic Link to open a Premiere project in After Effects, at which point you can import sequences and have them show up in AE — as a single object. There's no way to drill down to the individual clips to make changes unless you import a Premiere sequence, at which point I'm back in the same boat I was in before when using Final Cut (though it's worth noting that Premiere's integration is far more advanced, as most effects and transitions carry over flawlessly). While I'm happy to have the ability to open a Premiere Pro sequence in After Effects, one can't but wonder if the two programs could be combined in order to prevent this non-ideal workflow. As it is, once you go AE, it's hard to go back. At least, this is my understanding — am I missing something? Is all of this just confusing? Please share your experiences in the comments.
cheap adobe after effects cs 6 pc mac

 Want buy adobe after effects cs6 at cheap price? you can go to my webshop to buy it ,cheap after effects cs6  full version .
 It is not a OEM or tryout version.
 We offer worldwide shippment .
 You can pay by paypal.
you can buy it at my website shop at only $55 low price cheap after effects cs6 pc mac version and more other usefull design software tools.
adobe after effects cs 6 pc mac at $ 55  

No comments:

Post a Comment